Monday, September 19, 2011

if this, then .... whoa!

I've had an account on ifttt.com for about a week now but I haven't had a chance to play with it. As someone who only recently found the value in yahoo pipes and then immediately discovered its limitations.... ifttt holds a lot of promise.

That said, I haven't had the time to play with it or an idea that called for it. All the same, I'm bookmarking this one because I have a feeling I'll be coming back.

Read more after the break...
Amplify’d from www.infoworld.com

A new Web application dubbed ifttt.com serves as an excellent yardstick of how far we've come from the early days of specialized, single-purpose mashups, or more complicated SOA where services were cobbled together with complex tools and the coding equivalent of duct tape.

Read more at www.infoworld.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment