Sunday, November 06, 2011

Ooma Refer-a-Friend program is back


Unlike last time where I probably spammed this out more than most want... I've been sitting on these for a couple of weeks now. It's not because my feelings on Ooma have changed. Rather, I've just been really, really busy with work and I'm way behind in my email. :)

Anyway... Ooma's Refer-a-Friend program is back. You can get an Ooma Telo directly from Ooma for $50 off of the normal MSRP and I can get an Amazon gift card out of the deal.

I really like my Ooma. I've had it over a year now and it's more than payed for itself several times over. I still occasionally get calls from my cable provider trying to talk to me about their telephone service and how I can get a great deal on it... I then inform them my VOIP provider costs me $0.00 for unlimited local and long distance. At that point, most of the soliciters acknowledge that they can't beat it and thank me for the time. :)

I have three referal codes. The first come, first served:

No comments:

Post a Comment