Sunday, August 21, 2011

So just what will you find under the water line?

I live pretty close to Lake Houston, I've never been on the lake myself, but I have quite a few friends that boat and wake-board on the lake.

I'm glad that I'm not aware of any car/boat collisions... or worse yet... a spill off of a wake-board to take a header into a sunroof.

Amusing pictures (and good to know that the lake is getting cleaned up while the water is down), but if you think about it... it's kind of scary.

Read more after the break...
Amplify’d from swamplot.com
One benefit of the drought: Since water levels at the lake have dropped by 6 1/2 to 7 feet, it’s now so much easier to find long-missing vehicles and other debris flavoring the city water supply. The 2-seater was a stolen sportscar believed to have been hanging out in the lake since 1990.
Read more at swamplot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment