Monday, August 22, 2011

More Politics at the Pump

Once again the great Robert Rapier looks at consumer oil industry and politics. While politicians can claim to deliver cheap gas... they aren't likely to do it, and shows us why.

More after the break...

My immediate reaction to that was to wonder whether she is really that naive, or simply making dishonest campaign promises that she knows she can’t keep. Perhaps she truly believes deep down that she could achieve this. In that case, she has to be one of the most naive presidential candidates to come along in quite some time. (And for the record, I think cheap gasoline is a terrible idea in any case. I believe we should discourage consumption of depleting resources. I laid out my reasoning and a fair plan for raising gas taxes in How Much Are You Willing to Pay to be Nuke-Free?).

Read more at www.consumerenergyreport.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment