Monday, August 08, 2011

An in-depth look at Google+

Now that Google+ has been available for a month, arstechnica devouts a feature-length article to G+ about what works, what doesn't and why they think Google+ is going to last.



Personally, I really like Google+ but until more people are on it and using it regularly... I do find it of limited value. Very few of my friends are posting anything regularly there.



If you want an invite, send me an email using sidebar on my blog (or a facebook message if you're already a friend). I need a valid email address, but I'm more than happy to send out invites.

Amplify’d from arstechnica.com
One month with Google+: why this social network has legs

If you're a stranger who follows me on Google+, you might think I rarely use the service. That's because the majority of my posts have been limited to the seven circles I created for friends, acquaintances, family, Ars staffers, and other people I like to expose to various aspects of my personality. You had no idea? That's exactly the point.

Read more at arstechnica.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment