Friday, August 12, 2011

How to fold sheets

I was in my 30s before someone (my wife?) finally showed me how to properly fold a fitted sheet. I'm going to guess I'm not the only one with this particuliarl gap in knowledge. Have at it.


Amplify’d from lifehacker.com

How to Fold a Fitted Sheet into a Nice Flat Rectangle Fitted sheets, with their odd round elastic-y corners, are a puzzle to fold. That is, unless you know how to fold a fitted sheet like a pro, as the video above shows us.

Read more at lifehacker.com
 

1 comment:

  1. I don't remember anybody ever showing me - I kind of figured it out on my own. I was doing it partially correct - I did learn a few things that I will have to try next time. It is a pain trying to fold king size sheets though because they are so big!

    ReplyDelete