Sunday, October 14, 2007

We were busy this weekend...


IMG_2648, originally uploaded by arwild01.
The gardening continues. We built beds on the house side of this area (including laying the pavestone the bench is setting on and if you look closely, you can see another bed against the fence line.


New View of our patio, originally uploaded by arwild01.


This is another view of our patio area. This is all pretty much "done" for now, but I keep thinking that and we keep coming up with more things to do.


Another shot of the Birch, originally uploaded by arwild01.


Here's the birch tree I planted myself (with the assitance of Shannon)... it's about 15 feet tall. In the background you can barely see some of the other plants in the yard.


More to Come?, originally uploaded by arwild01.


There's clearly some more to come. If you want to see more check out our set on flickr. To see most of the photos I'll need to have you marked as a "fried" or "family" member in my address book. If you don't have access, send me an e-mail and I'll send you an invite.

No comments:

Post a Comment